- Pololu ACS724 Current Sensor Carrier (0-10A)
- Features a high 120 kHz bandwidth for faster response times
- Allows the user to filter the output for improved resolution at lower bandwidth
- Offers an integrated digital temperature compensation circuitry for nearly closed loop accuracy
- Has an automotive-grade operating temperature range of -40 to 150 °C
This Pololu ACS724 Current Sensor Carrier (0-10A) is a simple carrier of Allegro’s unidirectional 10A ACS724LLCTR-10AU Hall effect-based linear current sensor, which offers a low-resistance (~1.2 mΩ) current path and electrical isolation up to 2.4 kV RMS.
This version accepts a unidirectional current input up to 10 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage (400 mV/A) that measures 500 mV when the input current is zero. The typical output error of ±1.5%. It operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems. It offers an integrated digital temperature compensation circuitry allows for a nearly closed loop accuracy over the temperature in an open loop sensor.