Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu ACHS-7125 Current Sensor Carrier (±50A)
- Features a hall effect-based linear current sensor
- Consists a bypass capacitor
- Is a low-resistance current conductor
- Is designed for AC or DC current sensing
- Operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V
The Pololu ACHS-7125 Current Sensor Carrier (±50A) is a fully integrated Hall Effect-based isolated linear current sensor device family designed for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, commercial, and communications systems.
Each of the ACHS-7124/7125 consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field that the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
Device accuracy is optimized through the close proximity of the magnetic signal to the Hall transducer. A precise, proportional voltage is provided by the low-offset, chopper-stabilized CMOS Hall IC, which is programmed for accuracy after packaging.
The output of the device has a positive slope (>VOUT(Q)) when an increasing current flows through the primary 4 oz copper conduction path (from pins 1 and 2, to pins 3 and 4), which is the path used for current sampling.
The internal resistance of this conductive path is 0.7 mΩ typical, providing low power loss. The terminals of the conductive path are electrically isolated from the signal leads (pins 5 through 8). This performance is delivered in a compact, surface mountable, SO-8 package that meets worldwide regulatory safety standards.
- 1 x Pololu ACHS-7125 Current Sensor Carrier (±50A)
- Current sense: 0.040 V/A (when Vcc is 5 V)
- Minimum logic voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Supply current: 15 mA
- Version: -50 to +50 A
- Weight: 1.5 g