Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MICS6814 3-in-1 Gas Sensor Breakout by Pimoroni
- Detects three groups of gases: CO, NO2, NH3
- Measures changes in concentration of gases
- Provides reverse polarity protection
- Comprises three semiconductor gas sensors
- Interface: I2C
The Pimoroni MICS6814 3-in-1 Gas Sensor Breakout (CO, NO2, NH3) measures changes in the concentration of gases including carbon monoxide (CO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), and ammonia (NH3) with this Breakout Garden compatible I2C breakout.
The MICS6814 sensor comprises three semiconductor gas sensors in a single package and can detect three different groups of gases reducing, oxidizing, and NH3. The major gases/vapors that the sensor detects are carbon monoxide (reducing), nitrogen dioxide (oxidizing), and ammonia (NH3), but it is also sensitive to others, including hydrogen, ethanol, and hydrocarbons.
- 1x MICS6814 Gas Sensor Breakout
- 1x 5 Straight Male Header
- 1x 5 Right Angle Female Header
- 23 x 20 x 4 mm (L x W x H)
- Analog gas sensor: MICS6814
- MCU: Nuvoton MS51XB9AE
- RGB LED: Included
- M2.5 mounting holes: 2
- Interface: I2C (with a default address of 0x19)
- 3 to 5 V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Raspberry Pi-compatible pinout (pins 1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi Pico