Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- High-resolution high-speed 4.0in TFT display
- 800x480 pixels, 18-bit color, and 60 FPS frame rate
- Fully-assembled, no soldering required
- Compatible with any 40-pin version of the Pi
- Works with larger Pi versions using the included 40-pin header
ThePimoroni HyperPixel 4.0in 800x480 TFT Touch Display for Raspberry Pi is the perfect way to use your Pi without a bunch of cables or a bulky display. Design your own interface to control your project, display data, or turn your Pi into a tiny media center. HyperPixel has a capacitive touch display that's more sensitive and responsive to touch than a resistive touch display, and it's capable of multi-touch!
This new version of HyperPixel has a gorgeous IPS display, with wide viewing angles, custom-made cover glass (on the touch version), and the alternate I2C interface is broken out for advanced users. HyperPixel uses a high-speed DPI interface, allowing it to shift 5x more pixel data than the usual SPI interface that these small Pi displays use. It'll work with any 40-pin version of the Pi, including Pi Zero and Pi Zero W. If you're using it with a larger Pi like the B+, 2, or 3, 3B+, then use the extra 40-pin header that's included to boost it up to the required height. If you're using a Zero or Zero W then just pop it straight onto the GPIO.
- 1 x Pimoroni HyperPixel 4.0in 800x480 TFT Touch Display for Raspberry Pi
- 58.5x97x12 mm
- High-speed DPI interface
- 4.0" IPS (wide viewing angle, 160°) display (86.4x51.8mm)
- 800x480 pixels (~235 PPI)
- 18-bit color (262,144 colors)
- 60 FPS frame rate
- Contrast ratio: 500:1
- Capacitive touch*
- Standoffs included to securely attach to your Pi
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- 40-pin female header included to boost height for Pi B+, 2, 3, 3B+
- One-line installer