Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Wide range of applications
- Thin polymer film laminate with 2 crimped contacts
- Easy interface with most microcontrollers
The Piezo Film Vibration Sensor, whether used as a vibration sensor, a flexible switch or a frequency response device, piezo film is an interesting sensor to interface with microcontrollers. For example, it is easy to use with the COUNT or PULSIN commands on a BASIC Stamp.
- Communication: Analog (Up To ~70 VDC; Sensitivity 50 mV/g)
- Dimensions: .98 x .52 in (25 x 13 mm)
- Operating temp range: +32 to +158 °F (0 to +70 °C)