Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pico Enviro+ Environmental Monitoring Kit
- Measures temperature, pressure, humidity
- Detects pollutant gases with BME688 sensor
- Monitors light levels and ambient noise
- Compatible with PMS5003 for air quality
The Pico Enviro+ is a comprehensive environmental monitoring and citizen science add-on for Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico W. Equipped with a built-in 1.54 inch color LCD screen, this compact device measures only 61 x 31.5 mm and is filled with various environmental sensors.
It shares similar features with the larger Enviro+ for Raspberry Pi, including a weather and gas sensor, light sensor, microphone, and particulate sensing, all designed to plug into the back of a Raspberry Pi Pico or a wireless-capable Pico W.
The Pico Enviro+ Pack allows users to measure temperature, pressure, humidity, and detect pollutant gases using the high-quality BME688 weather sensor. Additionally, it can measure light levels with the LTR-559 light and proximity sensor, as well as ambient noise levels with the analog MEMS microphone.
By connecting a PMS5003 particulate matter (PM) sensor (sold separately), users can also measure air quality. To attach the add-on boards, the Pico device must have pin headers soldered to it, with the pins pointing downwards.
- 1x Pico Enviro+ Pack
- ~61.5 x 31.5 x 9.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Pico Enviro+ Environmental Monitoring Kit - c/C++ and MicroPython Libraries
- Pico Enviro+ Environmental Monitoring Kit - Download MicroPython Pirate
- Pico Enviro+ Environmental Monitoring Kit - PicoGraphics Function Reference
- Pico Enviro+ Environmental Monitoring Kit - MicroPython Examples Pico Enviro
- Pico Enviro+ Environmental Monitoring Kit - MicroPython PMS5003 Driver
- LTR-559 light and proximity sensor
- MEMS microphone
- 1x 1.54" 240x240 IPS LCD
- 4x Tactile buttons
- Connector for particulate matter (PM) sensor
- Pre-soldered socket headers for attaching to Pico
- 1x Qwiic/STEMMA QT connector for attaching breakouts