- Serial OLED / LCD Driver Board
- Offers a small 'serial interface' PCB
- Includes two 10-pin header
- Uses a PICAXE-18M2 chip
- Provided pre-programmed with the open-source AXE133 firmware
- Note: LCD or Winstar OLED display (Not Included)
The Serial OLED / LCD Driver Board is the small 'serial interface' PCB that uses a PICAXE-18M2 chip to drive an LCD or OLED module (supplied as a self-assembly kit). The included PICAXE-18M2 chip is provided pre-programmed with the open-source AXE133 firmware, which allows this onboard 18M2 chip to act as a 'slave' serial driver for an LCD or Winstar OLED display.
This AXE131 kit is exactly the same as supplied in the full AXE131Y kit but does not include any LCD or OLED module. The 18M2 supplied is pre-programmed with the OLED firmware, and reprogrammed for LCD modules (OLED firmware). The function of this board is identical to AXE132 but in a smaller format.
- 1x AXE131 PCB
- 2x 10-Pin header (snap to length as required)
- 1x 3 Pin r/a header
- 1x 10k preset
- AXE131 PCB: Included
- 10-Pin Header (snap to length as required): 2
- 3-Pin r/a Header: Included
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.