- Connects up to four Wheatstone Bridge based sensors
- Great interface for Load Cells and Strain Gauges
- Bridge Data Rate: 8 ms-1000 ms
- Comes pre-assembled in a plastic shell enclosure
- Can only be used by a device with a USB port / not meant to be used with microcontrollers (such as Arduino)
The Phidgets PhidgetBridge Wheatstone Bridge Sensor Interface (w/ Enclosure) is needed to measure the output from a load cell. You can connect up to four load cells or strain gauges.The minimum data rate is 8ms though the board has a maximum sample rate of 122 samples a second (slightly less than the 125 an 8ms rate would have you believe).
It comes pre-assembled in a plastic shell enclosure. Strain gauges are ideal for situations where you want to monitor the strain in a material that's already a part of your project. By attaching strain gauges in a strategic way, you can effectively turn a load-bearing member into a custom load cell.
- Phidgets PhidgetBridge Wheatstone Bridge Sensor Interface (w/ Enclosure)
*Note: The product does not include a hardware mounting kit or cables. The plastic shell enclosure comes pre-assembled.
- Controlled By: USB
- API Object Name: Bridge
- Number of Bridge Inputs: 4
- Bridge Data Rate Min: * 8 ms
- Bridge Data Rate Max: 1000 ms
- Bridge Input Current Max: ± 3 nA
- Differential Voltage Resolution: 24 bit
- USB Voltage Min: 4.5 V DC
- USB Voltage Max: 5.3 V DC
- USB Speed: Full Speed
- Current Consumption Min: 35 mA
- Current Consumption Max: 500 mA
- Available External Current: 465 mA
- Input Voltage Limit Min: Ground + 0.25V DC
- Input Voltage Limit Max: 5V Supply - 0.25V DC
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: 0 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 70 °C
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.