Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Distance sensor controlled by VINT
- Uses infrared light and a time-of-flight calculation
- Measurement Distance : 4-170 mm
- Distance Resolution: 1 mm / Distance Noise: 3 mm
- Sampling Interval: 10ms-60s/sample
- Current Consumption Max: 4-20 μA
This Phidget VINT Distance Sensor (170mm) uses infrared light and a time-of-flight calculation to determine how far away an object is. It can report the distance of the object it's pointed at as often as every 10 milliseconds, and will throw a saturation event when the distance exceeds the sensor's maximum range.
Since infrared light is what it uses for the measurement, highly reflective objects will be easier to measure. The DST1000 connects to a VINT hub.
- 1 x Phidget VINT Distance Sensor (170mm)
- Sensor Type: Infrared (Time-of-Flight)
- Controlled By: VINT
- Measurement Distance Min: 4 mm
- Measurement Distance Max: * 170 mm
- Measurement Distance Resolution: 1 mm
- Measurement Distance Noise: 3 mm
- Sampling Interval Max: 60 s/sample
- Sampling Interval Min: 10 ms/sample
- Current Consumption Max: 4 mA
- Current Consumption Min: 20 μA
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C