Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- PA1010D GPS Breakout Module
- Ultra-sensitive GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver module
- Rapid signal lock after power down with supercapacitor
- High accuracy 1-PPS timing support (±20ns jitter)
- Raspberry Pi-compatible pinout and I2C interface
The PA1010D GPS Breakout Module allows your project to determine its precise location in the world with its ultra-sensitive global positioning capabilities. This I2C breakout features a PA1010D GPS receiver module with an inbuilt ceramic antenna, enabling the extraction of date and time, latitude, longitude, speed, and altitude data from satellites.
Additionally, the module is equipped with a supercapacitor, which functions as a short-term backup battery for GPS data. This feature allows the module to lock back onto signals more quickly after a power down. An indicator LED is also present, flashing whenever the module has a satellite fix.
This GPS breakout module can be connected to a weather station or other measuring devices to provide highly accurate time, date, and location stamps. Furthermore, it can be combined with a display breakout to create a modular GPS navigation system or treasure-hunting device. However, it is important to note that this breakout should not be relied upon as the sole navigation device at sea or in the wilderness.
- 1x PA1010D GPS Breakout
- 1x 5-pin straight male header
- 1x 5-pin right angle female header
- ~ 28 x 21 x 9 mm (L x W x H)
- PA1010D is a GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver module with an inbuilt ceramic antenna
- It supports up to 210 PRN channels with 99 search channels and 33 simultaneous tracking channels
- The module has ultra-high sensitivity of -165dBm and high accuracy 1-PPS timing support with ±20ns jitter
- It comes with a super capacitor and a green LED indicator
- The module has 2x M2.5 mounting holes and an I2C interface with a default address of 0x10
- It is 3V to 5V compatible and has reverse polarity protection
- The module has a Raspberry Pi-compatible pinout with pins 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9