Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- OmniPreSense OPS243 Doppler Speed Radar Sensor
- Provides motion detection, speed, and direction reporting
- Uses simple API reports
- Offers flexible control over the reporting format
The OmniPreSense OPS243 Doppler Speed Radar Sensor is a complete Doppler radar sensor that provides motion detection, speed, and direction reporting. All radar signal processing is done on board and a simple API reports the processed data.
Flexible control over the reporting format, sample rate, and module power levels is provided. The sensor will carry full FCC/IC modular approval, lowering cost and speeding development time for integrating into systems.
The OPS243-A radar sensor is ideal for traffic monitoring solutions with a narrow 20° beam width for looking down a few lanes of traffic or a sidewalk. Data it output over either USB or UART interface.
- 1 x OmniPreSense OPS243 Doppler Speed Radar Sensor
- 1-100m (3-328’) detection range
- Full FCC/IC modular certification (pending)
- Speed reporting in excess of 138 mph
- Speed accurate to within 0.5%
- Direction reporting (Inbound/Outbound)
- Narrow 20° beam width (-3 dBm)
- USB and UART interface
- Simple API control
- 1.5W Active power, 0.7W Idle power
- Small form factor 75 x 90 x 12 mm, 15 g
- Traffic Monitoring
- Drone Collision Avoidance
- Robotic Control
- IoT Sensor