Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- OmniPreSense OPS243-C FMCW and Doppler Short Range Radar Sensor
- Features a short-range radar sensor
- Provides motion detection
- Is ideal for traffic monitoring solutions
- Offers data output over USB, RS-232 or UART interface
The OmniPreSense OPS243-C FMCW and Doppler Short Range Radar Sensor is a simple radar sensor solution that can quickly and easily detect and report motion, speed, direction, and range for objects in its field of view. A simple API enables a flexible solution that can be tailored for different applications.
Full FCC/IC modular certification (pending) lowers development cost and time. The sensor will carry full FCC/IC modular approval, lowering cost and speeding development time for integrating into systems.
The OPS243-C is a complete FMCW and Doppler radar sensor providing motion detection, speed, direction, and range reporting. All radar signal processing is done onboard and a simple API reports the processed data. Flexible control over the reporting format, sample rate, and module power levels is provided.
The OPS243-C radar sensor is ideal for traffic monitoring solutions with a narrow 20° beam width for looking down a few lanes of traffic or a sidewalk. Data can be output over either USB, RS-232 or UART interface.
- 1 x OmniPreSense OPS243-C FMCW and Doppler Short Range Radar Sensor
- Größe: 75 x 90 x 12 mm
- Gewicht: 15g
- Detection range: 1-60 m (3-197’)
- Speed reporting in excess: 138 mph
- Speed accurate to within: 0.5%
- Direction reporting: (Inbound/Outbound)
- Range reporting: 10% accuracy
- Narrow: 20° beam width (-3 dBm)
- Interface: USB and UART
- Active power: 1.5 W
- Idle power: 0.7 W