Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DC motor and servo interfaces
- Can be powered from a battery through VIN terminal
- Onboard multi-connector options for DC motors
- Does not include the
BBC micro:bit Programmable Board
The Motor and Servo Driver Breakout for micro:bit gives your micro:bit the ability to drive two channel DC motors and three channel servos. It's an ideal choice for you to DIY mobile robots.
Integrates a 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from a battery through the VIN terminal. Features an onboard multi-connector option for DC motors in different specifications and onboard standard servo headers.
- 1 x Motor and Servo Driver Breakout for micro:bit
- 65mm x 36mm
- Power supply: 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: TB6612FNG
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm