Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Monk Makes 4-Way MOSFETTI MOSFET Switch
- Four-channel MOSFET switch for versatile projects
- Resettable polyfuse for over-current protection
- Power and individual channel LED indicators
- Low-side switching up to 2A per channel
- Flyback diode on each channel for inductive loads
The Monk Makes MOSFETTI 4-Way MOSFET Switch is a four-channel MOSFET switch designed for maker projects. This product comes as a PCB with surface mount components attached and includes header pins and screw terminals as a kit for optional soldering.
It features a resettable polyfuse for over-current protection, a power indicator LED, individual channel LED indicators, low-side switching up to 2A per channel, and a flyback diode on each channel for inductive loads. Suitable for various applications, including RVs, model railroads, strobe lights, and irrigation pumps.
- 1x Monk Makes MOSFETTI 4 Way MOSFET Switch