Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Small, inexpensive tracked platform
- Mounting for Arduino Uno or Raspberry Pi
- Frame made out of laser-cut Lexan parts
- No electronics version of Mini RobotShop Rover
- Electronics sold separately
The Mini RobotShop Rover Chassis Kit is a small, inexpensive tracked platform onto which you can mount either an Arduino compatible microcontroller or a Raspberry Pi. The frame is made out of laser-cut Lexan parts, and the Tamiya Twin Motor Gear Box (must be assembled in configuration A) and Tamiya Track and Sprocket Kits are used for propulsion. Mounting hardware is included. There is a 30mm wide x 6mm high gap in the top support plate specifically for a RobotShop 3.7V, 1000mAh LiPo battery. Front mounting slots are for general use.
Note: The gearbox must be assembled in configuration A only.
- 1x Mini RobotShop Rover Lexan
- 1x Mini RobotShop Rover Hardware
- 1x Tamiya Twin Motor Gearbox
- 1x Tamiya Tracks & Sprocket Kit
- Size: 10.5cm (W) x 11.5cm (L) x 4.5cm (H)
- Weight: 135g