- Conductive Maker Tape
- Length: 20 meters
- Amazingly strong and highly conductive
- Specially designed to be Z-Axis Conductive for easier project creation
- Turns any surface into your next circuitry project
- Works well for projects of all sizes
- Can be used on walls or windows, cardboard or fabric
The Maker Nylon Conductive Tape 1/4in 20m Roll is specially designed to be Z-Axis Conductive for much easier project creation. Just overlap two pieces of Maker Tape to create a solid electrical connection. Just tape down the component for a simple connection. No mess, hassle, or special tools needed.
Maker Tape works well for projects of all sizes. Use the 1/4th inch wide tape for a paper to create light-up papercrafts or use it on fabric to make short term wearable projects. Use the 1/8th inch wide tape on any LEGO-compatible bricks along with our Crazy Circuits components to make circuit boards on plastic.
Tape comes with plastic backing applied which makes it ideal for precutting. When using the tape either run the tape over the leg or exposed wire of your part or place the part on top of the tape and apply a small second strip on top (sandwiching the two together).