Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sensors operate from 2.7 V to 18 V
- Can be connected directly to a microcontroller or other digital circuit
- Compatible with all of the dual-shaft mini plastic gearmotors
- Includes two dual-channel Hall effect sensor boards
Add Magnetic Encoder Pair Kit for Mini Plastic Gearmotors (12 CPR, 2.7-18V) to your mini plastic gearmotors (extended back shaft version required) with this kit that uses a magnetic disc and Hall effect sensors to provide 12 counts per revolution of the motor shaft. The sensors operate from 2.7 V to 18 V and provide digital outputs that can be connected directly to a microcontroller or other digital circuit. This module is compatible with all of the dual-shaft mini plastic gearmotors.
The encoder board senses the rotation of the magnetic disc and provides a resolution of 12 counts per revolution of the motor shaft when counting both edges of both channels. To compute the counts per revolution of the gearbox output shaft, multiply the gear ratio by 12.
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 18 V