Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Magnetic Easel for AxiDraw - Tabloid/A3
- Features a paper-holding solution for AxiDraw
- Provides an alternative method of positioning paper other workpiece
- Offers a heavy-duty alternative to the regular A3 clip easel
- Can be used with binder clips or positioning magnets
The Magnetic Easel for AxiDraw - Tabloid/A3 is a sturdy work-holding tool that provides an alternative method of positioning paper or other workpieces for use with the AxiDraw V3/A3 and AxiDraw SE/A3. A heavy-duty alternative to the regular A3 clip easel, it can be used with binder clips or the (included) positioning square and magnets.
The base of the easel is a heavy-gauge sheet of magnetic steel. It has a powder-coat finish, "warm gray" in color for visible contrast against most types of paper. Rubber bumpers on the bottom side (along with the substantial weight of the steel) ensure a no-slip grip on your work table.
To help index your paper in a consistent and reproducible position, the easel includes a custom aluminum fixturing square, similar to a miniature framing square. The fixturing square is reversible, with inch and centimeter markings on the two sides.
The fixturing square is held down by a pair of custom toe clamps, allowing you to move it to a variety of positions and tighten it with a pair of thumb screws. The square can also be removed completely if you like, leaving just a flat steel top surface (with a few ruler-mounting holes in it).
- 1 x Magnetic Easel for AxiDraw - Tabloid/A3
- 6 x Cylindrical magnets 4 mm in diameter and 10 mm tall
- 20.98 x 13.31" (53.3 x 33.8 cm)