Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5StickC ToF HAT (VL53L0X)
- Offers high precision laser-ranging sensor
- Specifically designed for M5StickC
- Provides high precision and low latency performance
- Measures absolute distances up to 2m
- Integrated with VL53L0X and 940nm VCSEL emitter
The M5StickC ToF HAT (VL53L0X) is a high precision laser-ranging sensor specifically designed for M5StickC. Integrated with VL53L0X and 940nm VCSEL emitter. It can provide high precision and low latency performance on object distance detection.
The VL53L0X is a new generation Time-of-Flight (ToF) laser-ranging module housed in the smallest package on the market today, providing accurate distance measurement whatever the target reflectances, unlike conventional technologies.
- Obstacle recognition
- Gesture Recognition
- Laser Ranging
- 3D structured light imaging (3D sensing)
- Camera assist (super-fast autofocus and depth of field map)
- 1 x M5StickC ToF HAT (VL53L0X)
- 24 x 20.3 x 13.8 mm (L x W x H)
- High precision
- Maximum measuring distance: 2 m
- Laser VCSEL: 940 nm
- Development platform: Arduino, UIFlow (Blockly, Python)
- Weight: 4 g