Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5stamp Timer Power Module (BM8563)
- Versatile low-power control unit with built-in RTC wake-up feature
- Supports manual wake-up, sleep, and RTC timing wake-up functions
- Compatible with SMD, DIP, and flying wires for various applications
- Includes lithium battery charging and 5V boost with 3.3V output
- Compact design, perfect for low-power products
The M5stamp Timer Power (BM8563) is a low-power control unit with a built-in RTC wake-up feature in a STAMP series package. This versatile module offers manual wake-up, manual sleep, RTC timing wake-up, battery charging, 5V boost output, and 3V3 power output.
Designed for use in low-power products, it is compatible with SMD, DIP, and flying wires, and supports various application forms, including manual or software-timed wake-up or hibernation, lithium battery charging, and 5V boost with a 3.3V output DCDC circuit.
- 1x M5Stamp Timer Power (BM8563)
- 1x 2.0 mm Hex Key
- 1x HY2.0-4P Terminal
- 20 x 20 x 5 mm
- RTC: BM8563
- Battery management IC: TP4057
- I2C mailing address: default 0x51, 0xA2 (write), 0xA3 (read)
- IO interface spacing: 2.54 mm
- Fixing screw specifications: M2*4 countersunk hexagonal mechanical teeth
- Operating temperature: 0 to 60 °C