Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Scale Kit w/ Weight Unit
- Offers a high precision low-cost weighing kit
- Designed for high precision electronic scale
- Consists of four pieces of half-bridge resistive strain gauges
- Equipped with a 24-bit A/D converter chip
- Built-in low-noise programmable amplifier
The M5Stack Scale Kit w/ Weight Unit is a high-precision low-cost weighing kit. This digital Scales kit is consist of four pieces of half-bridge resistive strain gauges, with a total weighing range of 200 kg. It is equipped with a 24-bit A/D converter chip HX711, specially designed for the high precision electronic scale.
The built-in low-noise programmable amplifier supports 32/64/128 times gain adjustment. With the help of M5Stack core for programming, you can create IoT based Weighing Scale in just a few minutes.
Note: The Scale Kit will need a cover plate to work with, and the size of the cover plate should not exceed 50 cm on one side.
- 4x Half-bridge resistive strain gauge
- 1x Weight Unit
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable (20 cm)
- 4x Double-sided adhesive paper (39 x 20 x 0.8 mm)
- 4x Double-sided adhesive paper (39 x 12 x 0.8 mm)
- Double-sided adhesive paper size: 39 x 20 x 0.8 mm
- Double-sided adhesive paper size: 39 x 12 x 0.8 mm
- HY2.0-4P cable length: 20 cm
A/D converter chip (HX711)
- Output Sensitivity: High Precision 24-bit ADC
- Programmable Gain Amplification: 32, 64, and 128
- Output Data Rate: 10 SPS
Half-Bridge Resistance Strain Gauge
- Output Sensitivity: 1.0 ± 0.1 m V/V
- Nonlinearity: 0.3 % FS
- Comprehensive Accuracy: 0.3 % FS
- Zero Output: ± 0.3 mv / V
- Each The difference between the upper and lower impedance of the gauge strain gauge: 0.8 Ω
- Output (input) impedance: 1000 ± 5 Ω
- Development platform: Arduino
- Weight: 126.3 g