Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RCA Audio/Video Composite Module 13.2 by M5Stack
- Offers a composite signal expansion module
- Provides an RCA female jack terminal
- Features a 3.5mm headphone jack audio output
- Suitable for audio and video equipment
- Interface: Port C
The M5Stack RCA Audio/Video Composite Module 13.2 is a composite signal expansion module for audio and video, using the common S-terminal RCA connector, divided into two (left and right channels) audio and one video output.
The audio part adopts the I2S power amplifier chip PCM5102APWR scheme, which can realize 32-bit stereo audio signal output, In terms of video, the DAC analog video signal function of the main control ESP32 is applied, which can generate analog video signals with a resolution of no more than 864 x 576 (PAL, PAL_M). The module contains a DC socket and a 9-24V to 5V DCDC circuit to supply power to the whole machine. This product is suitable for audio and video equipment that drives the S-terminal interface.
- 1x M5Stack RCA Audio/Video Composite Module 13.2
- 54 x 54 x 19.7 mm
- Audio stereo DAC chip: Audio stereo DAC chip
- Interface: RCA female seat
- Channel: 1 CVBS video output interface (GPIO25&GPIO26 switch between two choices)
- Output Signal: Audio and video (3.5mm headphone jack output optional)
- DCDC: MP1584EN
- Audio stereo DAC chip: PCM5102APWR
- Weight: 22.5 g