Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack MQTT POE Unit w/ POE Port (W5500)
- Offers RJ45 network port 10/100 Mbps
- Embedded W5500 Ethernet chip
- Support four topic subscription
- Communication interface: UART
- PoE power supply: 1.2 A at 5 V (6 W)
The M5Stack MQTT POE Unit w/ POE Port (W5500) is an Ethernet MQTT communication module, supports PoE power and an embedded W5500 Ethernet chip, as well as the UART communication interface (AT command control).
The module is also equipped with an integrated RJ45 10 / 100 Mb network port, supports the subscription of four topics (topic). With extremely low network latency and high stability, it is designed for industrial automation, security monitoring system, automation measurement, and equipment data on cloud applications.
- 1x UNIT MQTT
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable (20 cm)
- 72 x 26 x 19 mm (L x W x H)
- Module Processor: ARM Cortex-M3
- Comunication interface: UART: baud 9600 bps 8N1 default
- MQTT: Support 4x Topic subscription, not support MQTTS
- Network port: RJ45 adaptive 10/100M network port
- Delay: Delay 10 ms
- PoE power supply capability: 1.2 A at 5 V (6 W)
- Working current: 190 mA
- Standby current: 130 mA
- Weight: 27.0 g