Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack ATOM Motion Kit w/ Motor & Servo Driver (STM32F0)
- Magnetic back design
- Comes with 2 way HY2.0-4P expansion interface
- Includes 4-channel steering gear and 2-channel DC motor interface
- Integrated 16340 lithium battery
- Communication Interface: I2C
The M5Stack ATOM Motion Kit w/ Motor & Servo Driver (STM32F0) is a steering gear and DC motor drive base designed for the ATOM device series. It has an integrated STM32 control chip with an I2C communication control mode suitable for device communication. The base includes 4-channel steering gear and a 2-channel DC motor interface.
Integrated 16340 lithium battery (with a capacity of 700 mAh). Two-way HY2.0-4P interface expansion and 4 LED out pins can be used to connect some sensors and expansion equipment. Suitable for multi-steering gear/motor control scenarios, such as multi-axis steering gear manipulator control or trolley motor drive.
- 1x ATOM Lite
- 1x ATOM Motion
- 1x M2 Screw Driver
- 1x M2 x8 Cup Head Screws
- 1x TYPE-C USB Cable (20 cm)
- 24 x 72 x 21 mm (L x W x H)
- Motor Interface PIN spacing: 2.54 mm
- USB Type-C cable length: 20 cm
- Battery: 16340 lithium
- Battery Capacity: 700 mAh
- Full load steering current: 3 A
- Single-channel motor operating peak current: 1 A
- Single channel servo working peak current: 0.4 A
- Weight: 40 g