Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack ATOM HUB Switch Kit
- Offers a 2-way relay
- Built-in RS485 level-conversion, supporting Modbus
- Lets you self recovery fuse protection
- Provides Remote control via Bluetooth, WiFi, and RS485
- Compatible ATOM Matrix/ATOM Lite
The M5Stack ATOM HUB Switch Kit is a bi-directional control programable switch for the M5ATOM. It can be connected to bi-directional AC / DC circuits for simultaneous on-off control. The on-board relay can support up to 250V / 16A AC or 5V / 1A DC output.
In order to ensure safe use, its DC circuit has a built-in self-recovery fuse (250V / 1A), which can effectively disconnect the circuit in case of an overcurrent or short circuit. In order to facilitate the use of users in industrial scenarios, an SP485EE level-conversion IC is built-in.
There is also a set of RS485 interfaces provided for the user to connect RS485 equipment. In addition, a set of YH2.0 interfaces is also provided for connecting I2C peripheral equipment or general I/O equipment. With the Bluetooth and WiFi functions of M5ATOM, you can easily set up a remote control switch.
- 1 x ATOM SWITCH
- 1 x ATOM Lite
- 4 x Magnet
- 1 x Magnet double-side tape
- 1 x DIN Rail
- 1 x 3.96*4P plug
- 3 x 3.96*3P plug
- 1 x M4 Hex Key
- 2 x M4*10mm Hexagon countersunk screw
- 1 x M2*20mm Hexagon socket cup head machine screw
- 72 x 40 x 30 mm
- Relay: AC 250V/16A, DC 5V/1A
- Input power: AC 250V, DC 5V
- Interface: 1x YH2.0-4P (PORT A) | 1x VH3.96 4P (RS485) | 2x VH3.96 3P (Relay) | 1x VH3.96 3P (AC/DC IN)
- Weight: 134 g
- Case Material: Plastic (PC)