Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Analog to 12C Unit 4-20mA Input (STM32G030)
- Features STM32G030F6 32-bit Cortex-M0+ CPU for precise control
- Supports I2C communication for seamless integration
- Offers flexibility with 2 or 4-wire sensors via jumper cap switching
- Ensures safety with a built-in galvanic isolation chip
- Compatible with Arduino, UIFlow, and other programming platforms for versatility
The Analog to 12C Unit 4-20mA Input (STM32G030) is a single-channel current analog measurement unit that measures 4-20 mA. It utilizes the STM32G030F6 primary control chip for communication with the M5 host via I2c. The unit offers the flexibility of switching between internally or externally powered wiring through the use of jumper caps.
It is equipped with an on-board power isolation chip and an integrated op amp circuitry, which accurately measures external current sensors, thereby ensuring the precision of the signal and the safety of the system. This unit is ideally suited for monitoring power system equipment, controlling motors, managing energy and automation, and controlling industrial processes.
- 1x AIN4-20mA Unit
- 1x VH3.96-4.0P
- 1x Grove Wire (20 cm)
- 3x Jumper Cap
- 56 x 24 x 12 mm
- STM32G030F6® is a 32-bit Cortex®-M0+ CPU
- It supports I2C communication
- It supports 2 or 4-wire sensors with jumper cap switching
- It has a built-in galvanic isolation chip
- It is compatible with Arduino, UIFlow, and other programming platforms
- Product Weight: 8.2 g