- M5Stack 180° Infrared Reflective Unit (ITR9606)
- Offers high sensitivity and fast response time
- Comes with a GROVE cable
- Based on the ITR9606
- Consist infrared emitting diode and a silicon phototransistor
- Used for controlling machinery
The M5Stack 180° Infrared Reflective Unit (ITR9606) is based on the ITR9606, which consists of an infrared emitting diode and a silicon phototransistor. It is used for controlling machinery as part of a control system, as a safety interlock, or to count objects passing a point.
A limit switch is an electromechanical device that consists of an actuator mechanically linked to a set of contacts. When an object comes into contact with the actuator, the device operates the contacts to make or break an electrical connection.
- 1x OP.180 Unit
- 1x GROVE Cable
- 35 x 24 x 8 mm (L x W x H)
- Input Voltage: 5 V
- Lego installation holes: 2
- Weight: 4 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.