Included in this bundle
- 8 X RB-Hit-27 - Hitec HS-422 Servo Motor
- 14 X RB-Hit-29 - Hitec HS-645MG Servo Motor
- 1 X RB-Lyn-831 - Lynxmotion Pete Humanoid Development Platform (Hardware Only)
- 14 X RB-Hit-131 - Hitec Nylon Servo Horn White
- 22 DoF R/C servo based biped walker with gripper hands
- Five degrees of freedom per leg and arm
- 180 degrees range of motion per axis
- Based on the Servo Erector Set (S.E.S.)
The Lynxmotion Pete Humanoid Development Platform (No Electronics) is a 22 DoF R/C servo based biped walker with gripper hands as the default configuration. This enables Pete to walk forward or backwards, turn in place left or right with variable speed. The leg design is similar to that of a human. Pete has five degrees of freedom per leg, five degrees of freedom per arm and two degrees of freedom in the head. It is important to note that at this time, Pete is a research platform and requires that the user create their own walking algorithm and complete the electronics for either remote controlled or autonomous functionality.
Note: Includes the complete frame and servos.
The robot is made from black anodized aluminum servo brackets and ultra-tough laser-cut Lexan structural components. Since the kit is based on the Servo Erector Set (S.E.S.), the parts can be easily used (in conjunction with a few other parts sold separately) to make a variety of other robots such as quadrupeds, hexapods, robot arms and more.
- 1x Biped Torso - A (no servos) BT-01
- 2x Robot Hand - A (no servos) RH-01
- 1x Black Aluminum Robot Feet (Pair) ARF-01
- 6x Aluminum 'C' Servo Brackets with BB (Pair) ASB-09*
- 7x Aluminum Multi-Purpose Servo Bracket (Pair) ASB-04*
- 4x Aluminum Offset Servo Bracket with BB (Pair) ASB-11
- 8 x HS-422 Servo Motor
- 14 x HS-645MG Servo Motor
- Width: 7.5"
- Height: 11.75"
- Ground Clearance: 6.25"
- Weight (without batteries): 39.7 oz
- No of DOF per leg: 5
- Servo motion control: Local closed loop
- Range of motion per axis: 180 degrees
- Accuracy of motion per axis: Servo controller dependent (SSC-32: 09°)
- Servo voltage: 6V DC
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.