Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- VTail 500 Large Motor version Frame and mounting hardware
- Create your own custom VTail 500 quadcopter
- Requires: electronics, motors, propellers, battery
- Fit motors of 45mm or smaller
Many of today's brushless motors feature a diameter larger than their height. Usually with a lower KV number which allows for a combination of larger props and lower speed motors are usually more efficient.
The Hunter 500 doesn't support such motors with it's 30mm aperture in the arm. The Large Motor kit uses new arms to allow motors which fit a 45mm top arm bore.
Also included reinforced rear arm plates which should reduce the twisting effect on larger propeller setups.
- VTail 500 Large Motor Hardware, which includes:
- 1x Center body (three plates)
- 1x Left arm
- 1x Right arm
- 1x Rear arm
- 1x Rear V-arm
- VTail 500 mounting hardware
- 2x Lynxmotion battery strap