Included in this bundle
- 1 X RB-Rlk-41 - RadioLink T8S Bluetooth 2.4GHz 8CH Transmitter w/ R8EF 8CH Receiver
- 1 X RB-Dim-43 - Sabertooth Dual 12A 6V-24V R/C Regenerative Motor Driver
- 1 X RB-Lyn-63 - Lynxmotion Aluminum A4WD1 Rover Kit
- Combo Kit for RC stick radio control
- Classic 4WD differential drive system
- Heavy duty aluminum structural components
- Precision laser-cut PVC panels
- Wheels may vary
The Lynxmotion Aluminum A4WD1 Kit for RC is a robust, modifiable, and expandable chassis for your RC or autonomous robot experimentation. By utilizing popular RC truck tires and wheels the robot has excellent traction. Using small NiMH battery packs and the Sabertooth 2x12 R/C motor controller means there is plenty of room inside for additional electronics. However, if you run out of room inside we have additional decks that can be added to the top for future expansion. The decks can stack on top of each other, so you can add as many as your project requires. The robot is capable of carrying up to a 5lb payload. Manufacturer have optional accessories, such as a Pan & Tilt or a Gripper with many more in the works.
The robot chassis is made from heavy-duty anodized aluminum structural brackets and ultra-tough laser-cut Lexan panels. It includes four 12.0vdc 30:1 gear head motors and our 4.75'' tires and wheels.
Controlling the Robot
This version of the robot uses a Spektrum 6 channel RC radio for full control of the vehicle and an optional pan and tilt.
- Aluminum 4WD1 Robot Kit
- Sabertooth 2X12 R/C Regenerative Dual Channel Motor Controller
- Battery Quick Connect
- Wiring Harness - RC Receiver Power Cable
- RadioLink T8S 8CH Radio
- 4 x 12vdc 30:1 200rpm (6mm shaft)
Requires (sold separately)
- 12V battery (12.0V 2800mAh Rechargeable NiMh Battery Pack )
- Battery charger (6V - 12V NiMH / NiCd Smart Charger )
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.