Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Luxonis OAK-D S2 PoE Fixed-Focus Stereo Depth Camera + High-Res Color Camera
- Features superior robotic vision with stereo depth and color cameras
- Integrates on-device Neural Network inferencing and Computer Vision
- Utilizes Power over Ethernet for power supply and connectivity
- Encased in a robust, IP65-rated enclosure for industrial use
- Equipped with M12 PoE and M8 connectors for versatile IO connectivity
The Luxonis OAK-D S2 PoE Fixed-Focus Camera is a superior camera designed for robotic vision, capable of perceiving the world in a manner akin to human vision. This is achieved by integrating a stereo depth camera and a high-resolution color camera, along with on-device Neural Network inferencing and Computer Vision capabilities. The camera utilizes Power over Ethernet (PoE) for both power supply and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
The PoE connection enables the camera to interact with other computers through various networking protocols such as TCP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT, among others. The models come with device flash memory, allowing the execution of programs in standalone mode. The camera is encased in a robust, IP-rated enclosure, making it suitable for industrial and outdoor applications. It is equipped with an industrial M12 PoE connector, replacing the less-industrial RJ45, and an additional M8 connector for IO connectivity, including USB2, FSIN, STROBE, 5V/GND, and GPIO.
- 1x OAK-D S2 PoE Camera Fixed-Focus
- 1x M12 Plug to RJ45 Cable, 2m
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
- 111 x 40 x 31.3 mm
- Sensor: IMX378
- FOV (D/H/V): 81° / 69° / 55°
- Resolution: 12MP (4056 x 3040)
- Focus: FF: 50 cm - ∞
- Max Framerate: 60 FPS
- With IR filter