- Luxonis OAK-D-IoT-75 12MP AI Camera Module
- Offers three on-board cameras and 5V barrel jack input
- Design files produced with Altium Designer 20
- Proivdes interface for OAK-SoM
- Features USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C
- On-board stereo and RGB camera modules
The Luxonis OAK-D-IoT-75 12MP AI Camera Module has three onboard cameras which implement stereo and RGB vision, piped directly into the DepthAI SoM for depth and AI processing. The data can be then output to a host via USB 3.1 Gen1 (Type-C) or via ESP32 WiFi interface.
OAK-D-IoT-75 integrates ESP32-WROOM-32D (Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz) and in terms of power consumption, the device accepts 5V (+/-10%) from a barrel jack or via USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C.
Interfacing with the DepthAI SoM is also possible with DM1098OBC_WiFi connector pads J5 and J6. These pads are designed for the Molex/53047-0810 or equivalent. Please refer to the schematics for pinout information.
The 5V LED indicates 5V power is present on the DM1098OBC. The PG LED indicates “power good” from the OAK-SoM. The “RUN” LED indicates that the DepthAI SoM is not in reset.
Note: This was previously referred to as the "OAK-D-WiFi"