Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Shield compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Uno R3 USB Microcontroller , Arduino Mega 2560 Microcontroller Rev3 , etc.
- Based on Open Source Library with any Arduino projects
- Integrated with RFM95W LoRa module, Frequency band: 915 MHz
- High Receiver Sensitivity: down to -146 dBm, TX Power: adjustable up to +14 dBm high efficiency PA
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa and OOK modulation
- Suitable for wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, building automation, etc.
- Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country.
The LoRa/RFM Long Range Transceiver Shield 915 MHz (North America) is an Arduino shield which integrates RFM95W LoRa module. It is based on Open Source Library with any Arduino projects since it is compatible with Arduino/Genuino/CT Uno, Arduino/Genuino Mega2560, Arduino Leonardo and possibly other pin compatible main boards.
RFM Lora Shield allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates (< 50kbps). It provides ultra long-range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption, and targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, etc.
Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country.