- Lightware SF45/B (50 m) MicroLiDAR Sensor
- Offers a small, lightweight scanning microLiDAR sensor
- Detects the objects up to 50 meters away
- Features an update rate of up to 5000 measurements/s
- Excellent LiDAR for collision avoidance, navigation, etc.
- Ideal for obstacle detection by small autonomous vehicles
The Lightware SF45/B (50 m) MicroLiDAR Sensor is a small, lightweight scanning microLiDAR sensor, ideal for obstacle detection by small autonomous vehicles. The horizontal field of view can be adjusted from a few degrees up to 320 degrees to suit the application.
A small form factor of only 51 x 48 x 44 mm makes the SF45/B ideal for almost every application and features an update rate of up to 5000 measurements per second. These features will certainly benefit any type of unmanned ground vehicle (UGV), unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) or robot where size and weight are critical to the system design.
The SF45/B is tolerant to changes in background lighting conditions, wind, and noise which makes the SF45/B an excellent LiDAR for applications such as collision avoidance, navigation, ground surveying, obstacle detection, and terrain following.
- Sensor range: 50 meter
- Update rate: up to 5000 measurements per second
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.