Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Solar Torch Kit
- Features a through-hole soldering kit
- PCB has mounting holes for secure fixing
- Provides 4 M3 mounting holes
- Developed for use in KS3 Design and Technology lessons
- Can be used in two ways
The Kitronik Solar Torch Kit is a through-hole soldering kit that has been developed for use in KS3 Design and Technology lessons. The project kit has been designed so that even teachers with limited knowledge of electronics should have no trouble using it as a basis from which they can form a scheme of work.
There is full documentation available in the resources section towards the bottom of this page, that covers everything from the theory to the construction.
- 1 x BAT41 Signal Diode
- 2 x Electrolytic Super Capacitors, 2.7 V 6.3 mm diameter
- 1 x White 5mm Water Clear LED - 25 deg - 2250 mCd
- 1 x 150R CR25 0.25 W carbon film resistor with 5% tolerance
- 1 x Flat Profile Tact Switch
- 1 x Solar Cell
- 1 x Sticky Fixers Strip
- A Solar Torch Kit PCB
- 62 x 30 x 18 mm (L x W x H)