- Kitronik Prototyping System
- No soldering is required
- Small Prototype Breadboard included for use of additional components
- Run your own custom code to interact with external components
- Designed for the BBC micro:bit V2 (not included)
This Prototyping System for micro:bit is a great way to start making circuits and making experiments without the need to solder. This prototyping system uses the specially designed Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit that gives full access to the pins on the bottom of the BBC micro:bit.
The BBC micro:bit pins are broken out to a row of pin headers, the SCL and SDA pins are separated at the edge of the board providing easy identification. The PCB includes a prototyping area with 3V, 0V and unconnected rows that can be soldered to. This allows easy connection of switches, sensors and any pull-up or pull-down resistors etc. as required.
- 4 x Pan Head M3 Machine Screws
- 1 x Small Prototype Breadboard
- 10 x Jumper Wires Male to Male
- 10 x Jumper Wires Male to Female
- 1 x Mounting Plate
- 1 x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit - Pre-built
- +/- 0.8mm
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.