Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Motor Driver Board
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico (Not Included)
- Offers a compact yet the feature-packed board
- Features the DRV8833 motor driver IC
- Drives 2 motors simultaneously
- Powered via a terminal block style connector
The Kitronik Motor Driver Board for Raspberry Pi Pico allows the Raspberry Pi Pico (connected via pin header) to drive two motors simultaneously with full forward, reverse & stop control, making it ideal for Pico controlled buggy projects.
Alternatively, the board can be used to power a stepper motor. The board features the DRV8833 motor driver IC, which has a built-in short circuit, over current and thermal protection.
The board has 4 external connections to GPIO pins and a 3V and GND supply from the Pico. This allows for additional IO options for your buggy builds that can be read or controlled by the Pico. In addition, there is an on/off switch and power status LED, allowing you to see at a glance if the board is powered up and save your batteries when your project is not in use.
- 1x Kitronik Motor Driver Board for Raspberry Pi Pico
- 63 x 35 x 11.6 mm (L x W x H)
- PCB Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Mounting Holes (Diameter): 3 mm
- Supply Voltage: 3 - 10.8 V
- Number of Motor Channels: 2 DC / 1 Stepper
- Motor Voltage: Same as Supply Voltage
- Max Motor Current: 1.5 Amps / Motor
- IO: 4 GPIO
- Additional Connections: +3v, GND