Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Linear Actuator Micro Servo Kit
- Features the blue, 180-degree FS90 servo and fixings
- Has a gear ratio of 2:3
- Can be used with boards such as micro:bit, Arduino, or RaspberryPi
- Provides horizontal or vertical movement
- Creates a torque of 1.5 kg/cm at 6 V / 1.3 kg/cm at 4.8 V
The Linear Actuator Servo Kit features a great value miniature Fitec servo and converts the circular movement of the supplied servo into movement in a straight line, one way and then the other. It is ideal for robots, dioramas or train points switching. It can be mounted to a project to provide either horizontal or vertical movement.
The Linear Actuator has been cut from a 5 mm clear blue Perspex Sheet, the same material as used in our servo powered Klaw gripper. There is a range of mounting holes at either end of the rack including a 3 mm hole, a 3 mm square, and standard servo horn holes suitable for wire (1 mm dia) and it has approximately 20 mm of travel. It has a gear ratio of 2:3 and the stall torque of the provided servo is 1.5 kg/cm at 6 V and 1.3 kg/cm at 4.8 V.
- Length: 23.2 mm
- Width: 12.5 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- Travel approx: 20 mm
- Gear Ratio: 2:3
- Movement: Horizontal and Vertical