Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik LAMP:bit - Street Light for BBC micro:bit
- Features an accessory for the BBC micro:bit replicating a street light
- Provides a built-in phototransistor for autonomous switching
- micro:bit can bolt-on or clip-on to the board
- Can be used in conjunction with the STOP:bit for larger projects
The Kitronik LAMP:bit - Street Light for BBC micro:bit features connections which allow the micro:bit to be bolted/clipped directly to it. It has been designed to replicate a streetlight, in form and function. This is a great board for use in transportation projects and has been designed to fit the same aesthetic as the STOP:bit, so that they can be used together in the same projects.
The board also features a phototransistor that can be used to react to changes in ambient light levels, thus switching on and off the white LED autonomously. For timed switching, the project could include the Kitronik RTC board for a different type of autonomy.
The bottom of the LAMP:bit PCB snaps off to form a stable cross base. We have created custom code blocks for the MakeCode Editor that are available as an Extension to the editor.
- 1 x LAMP:bit for the BBC micro:bit
- 5 x M3 8 mm Countersunk Screws
- 5 x M3 Hex Full Nut
- Height: 135 mm
- Width: 75 mm
- Base Width: 42 mm