- Kitronik Compact Motor Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit
- Designed for BBC micro:bit (Not Included)
- Drives 2 motors with full forward, reverse and stop control
- Features an on or off switch and power status LED
- Provides regulated power to the BBC micro:bit
- Program with the MakeCode editor or with python
The Kitronik Compact Motor Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit allows two motors to be driven simultaneously with forward, reverse & stop control, making it ideal for designs such as buggies. The board has a built-in short circuit, over current and thermal protection.
The board includes an integrated Edge Connector for your BBC micro:bit to easily slot into. It also features external connections to the button A and button B inputs. This allows additional switches/inputs to be connected to the motor driver board and the state of these can then be read by the BBC micro:bit.
There are 2 additional inputs/outputs. These can be used for connecting a range of parts and can be used in either digital or analog modes.