Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik ACCESS:bit for BBC micro:bit
- Features an accessory for the BBC micro:bit simulating an access barrier
- The micro:bit can bolt-on or clip-on to the board
- Follows the same aesthetic as the STOP:bit and LAMP:bit
- Can be used in conjunction with the STOP:bit and LAMP:bit for larger projects
The Kitronik ACCESS:bit for BBC micro:bit has been designed to allow for connection to the micro:bit via the supplied M3 countersunk screws or via crocodile clips. Kitronik has also produced a set of custom MakeCode editor blocks that make it possible to simplify the task of coding, thus opening up this activity to younger students.
It includes a switch for turning the integrated 3 x AAA battery supply on and off and also a buzzer for sound. The ACCESS:bit joins the family of transportation/pedestrian crossing micro:bit accessories, that also includes; the STOP:bit and LAMP:bit.
The ACCESS:bit is supplied with a single servo, a barrier, and all of the required fixings. Once the micro:bit has been fitted to the ACCESS:bit its LED matrix is fully visible and therefore can be used to display warning signals, stop/go symbols or as a light sensor for autonomous actions.
Note: The ACCESS:bit does not include a micro:bit. The micro:bit is available separately.
- 1 x ACCESS:bit with integrated battery cage.
- 5 x M3 Countersunk screws and M3 nuts
- 1 x 180 degree servo
- A single access barrier
- Height: 89 mm
- Max Width (with barrier fully extended): 125 mm
- Max Depth (with servo affixed): 30 mm
- PCB Thickness: 1.6 mm