Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Italic Pen Adapter for AxiDraw
- Features a pen holder normally to holds the pen parallel to the front face
- Sits between the front face of the vertical slide and the pen clip
- Serves to rotate the pen tip an additional 45°
- Designed for
AxiDraw V3 Personal Writing & Drawing Robot(not included)
The Italic Pen Adapter for AxiDraw normally holds the pen parallel to the front face of the vertical pen slide, either vertically or at 45° from vertical.
This heavy-gauge aluminum adapter sits between the front face of the vertical slide and the pen clip and serves to rotate the pen tip an additional 45°, not from vertical but out from parallel to the front face of the vertical slide.
This gives the AxiDraw the ability to hold a pen in a "right-handed" grip, as opposed to the normal "center-handed" (for lack of a better description) position. The right-handed grip makes it possible to hold the pen at a consistent angle suitable for use with regular pens, but also stub, italic, parallel, and chisel-point pens.
- 1 x Italic Pen Adapter for AxiDraw