Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- IO Zero 32 HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Zero (Not Included)
- Offers a 32-channel digital expansion board
- Control via the Raspberry Pi I2C port
- Stack up to 4 IO Zero 32 boards on a single Raspberry Pi
- External 3.3 to 5 V voltage input with an isolation solder jumper
The IO Zero 32 HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero is a 32-channel digital expansion board designed for use on the Raspberry Pi. The board is based around the PCA9535 16-bit I/O expander from NXP. A pair of PCA9535 expanders are included on the board allowing you to connect up to 32 digital inputs or outputs to the Raspberry Pi.
The IO Zero 32 is powered through the host Raspberry Pi using the GPIO port and extended pins on the GPIO connector allow you to stack the IO Zero 32 along with other expansion boards. The IO Zero 32 includes a voltage input port that can be isolated from the Raspberry Pi via an isolation solder jumper marked "Link" on the PCB so you can use a separate high current power supply to power the IO Zero 32 reducing the load on the Raspberry Pi.
- 1x IO Zero 32 HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
- Vdd (when disconnected from 5 V pin GPIO header): 3.3 - 5.5 V
- All digital inputs and outputs: 0 - Vdd
- Maximum output current for an individual I/O Pin: 50 mA
- Maximum overall current on a single I/O Bank: 160 mA
- Interrupt maximum current: 3 mA