Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Inky pHAT ePaper Display - Yellow, Black, White (EPD)
- High-quality 2.13 inch ePaper display
- Compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pi models
- Easily readable in bright sunlight
- Versatile applications: clocks, weather, news
- Comprehensive tutorial for easy setup
The Inky pHAT eInk Display Yellow/Black/White is a low-energy, high-quality electronic paper display designed for Raspberry Pi. The Inky pHATs beautiful, high-contrast display is perfect for showcasing simple graphics and crisply-rendered text. Due to its paper-like appearance, it remains easily readable even in bright sunlight.
Potential applications for the Inky pHAT include a compact clock, a display for tweets, weather updates, news headlines, sports scores, and more. It is also well-suited for graphing data from remote sensors, monitoring CPU load or temperature, and tracking stock prices. To get started with the Inky pHAT, refer to the comprehensive tutorial on using e-paper displays.
- 1x Inky pHAT eInk Display Yellow/Black/White
- 65 x 30 x 8.5 mm (W x H x D, depth includes header and display)
- 2.13-inch EPD display
- Inky pHAT pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library included
- Comes fully assembled