Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Allows you the run 3.3v logic sensors like the
Bar30 High-Resolution 300m Depth/Pressure Sensor
- Built in four pin DF13
- 0.1″ header pin connectors provide maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Selectable solder jumper lets you run 5v or 3.3v power to your sensor
The I2C Level Converter allows you the run 3.3v logic sensors like the Bar30 or Celsius and other accessories off of a 5v logic device like the Arduino Uno! Attempting to run the Bar30 or Celsius off of a 5v logic device without a level converter will result in improper operation, and ultimately damage the sensor.
A selectable solder jumper lets you run 5v or 3.3v power to your sensor, independent of the 3.3v I2C logic. Built in four pin DF13, Dronecode Mini standard JST-GH, and 0.1″ header pin connectors provide maximum flexibility and ease of use.
- 1x - I2C Level Converter Board
- 2x - Four Pin 0.1″ Straight Header
- 1x - Double Sided Foam Tape
- Length: 34 mm
- Width: 11.6 mm
- Height (without header pins): 6.5 mm