Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Hummingbird Bit Premium Kit
- Provides new features for your robot creations
- Contains LEDs, cables, and Lego adapters
- Comes with four sensors (light, sound, distance, and rotary)
Inspire deep and joyful learning with the new micro:bit-powered Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kit! The Hummingbird Bit Premium Kit is comprised of lights, sensors, and motors which allow students to build a robot out of any materials. The power of Hummingbird is in its flexibility--the same reusable kit can animate a poem, model the human arm, build an autonomous rover, or create a pinball machine. Hummingbird exemplifies a low-floor, high-ceiling approach: absolute beginners can build and program a robot in minutes but continue learning for years.
All Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kits include:
- Free classroom-tested and standards-aligned learning materials, such as programming tutorials, lesson plans, and printable student activities.
- Out-of-the-box compatibility with all laptops and most tablets.
- Free software that is tested to work with school IT environments.
- Support for 4 blocks-based and 3 text-based programming environments, including Makecode, Python, and Java.
- Electrically protected connectors that allow students to easily add multiple motors, sensors, and LEDs without risk of harm due to incorrect connections.
- Options for online and in-person professional development, including classroom and school district curriculum integration planning.
- Classroom-ready packaging, including sturdy cases, sorting compartments, and stackable containers.
- Products that have been created and validated by National Science Foundation-funded research at Carnegie Mellon University and tested in classrooms with teachers and students.
- 1 x Bit Controller
- 1 x Terminal Tool
- 1 x 4-AA Battery Holder
- 1 x Green LED
- 1 x Red LED
- 1 x Yellow LED
- 2 x Tricolor LED
- 2 x FS5103B servo
- 2 x FS5103R servo
- 2 x Servo wheels
- 2 x Lego adapters
- 4 x 50 cm servo Extension cables
- 1 x Light sensor
- 1 x Sound Sensor
- 1 x Distance Sensor
- 1 x Rotary Sensor
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Premium Kit Case
- 1 x micro:bit