Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove VOC & eCO2 SGP30 Gas Sensor
- Offers Multi-pixel gas sensor for indoor air quality applications
- Designed for easy integration into air purifiers and IoT applications
- Provides I2C interface with TVOC and CO2eq output signals
- Outstanding long-term stability
- Low power consumption
The Grove VOC & eCO2 SGP30 Gas Sensor features an air quality sensor. Based on SGP30, this module provides TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compounds) and CO2eq output with outstanding long-term stability and low power consumption, which makes it a perfect choice for indoor air quality detection using Arduino or Raspberry Pi.
The SGP30 is a digital multi-pixel gas sensor designed for easy integration into air purifiers, demand-controlled ventilation, and IoT applications. Sensirion’s CMOSens technology offers a complete sensor system on a single chip featuring a digital I2C interface, a temperature-controlled micro hotplate, and two preprocessed indoor air quality signals. As the first metal-oxide gas sensor featuring multiple sensing elements on one chip, the SGP30 provides more detailed information about air quality.
- 1x Grove - VOC and eCO2 SGP30 Gas Sensor
- 1x Grove 4 Pin Buckled 20 cm Cable
- Grove 4 Pin Buckled Cable length: 20 cm
- Working Voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Output range: TVOC: 0 ppb to 60000 ppb | CO2eq: 400 ppm to 60000 ppm
- Sampling rate: TVOC: 1 HZ | CO2eq: 1 HZ
- Default I2C address: 0x58
- 0 - 2008 ppb / 1 ppb
- 2008 - 11110 ppb / 6 ppb
- 11110 - 60000 ppb / 32 ppb
- 400 - 1479 ppm / 1 ppm
- 1479 -5144 ppm / 3 ppm
- 5144 - 17597 ppm / 9 ppm
- 17597 - 60000 ppm / 31 ppm