Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove OLED Display 0.96" (SSD1315)
- Features a monochrome matrix module
- Inherits the old version with high contrast
- Can work with 3.3 V
- Supports the U8g2 monochrome displays library
The Grove OLED Display 0.96" (SSD1315) is a monochrome(white) 128 x 64 pixels passive display matrix module with Grove I2C Interface. The new 0.96 OLED Display is the upgrade version of the old Grove - OLED Display 0.96".
It inherits the old version with high contrast, high brightness, low power consumption, wide viewing angle, and many other advantages.
It can work with 3.3 V, so that we removed the expensive DC-DC boost circuit. And with the onboard level shift circuit, the new Grove - OLED Display 0.96" can work with 3.3 V and 5 V platform. That is to say, you can use it easily as an Arduino OLED display, Raspberry Pi OLED display, etc.
As for the software compatibility, this Grove-OLED Display supports the U8g2 monochrome displays library written by Olikraus. This library is so convenient and well compatible that it can support not only this display based on SSD1315 but also displays equipped with SSD1306 or many other chips.
- 1 x Grove OLED Display 0.96" (SSD1315)
- 3.3 V / 5 V compatible
- Changeable I2C address
- Low power consumption
- Monochrome(white) 128 x 64 pixels
- High contrast, high brightness
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 ~ +85 ℃