Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove LoRa-E5 (STM32WLE5JC), EU868/US915, LoRaWAN Supported
- Embedded with ARM Cortex M4
- Easy control by AT command via UART connection
- Rapid prototyping with plug-and-play Grove interfaces
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Support LoRaWAN protocol on EU868/US915 frequency band
- Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country
The Grove LoRa-E5 (STM32WLE5JC), EU868/US915, LoRaWAN Supported is the major functional part integrated into Grove - LoRa-E5.
It is a LoRaWAN module that embedded with ARM Cortex M4 ultra-low-power MCU core and LoRa SX126x, as the world-first combo of LoRa RF and MCU chip into one single tiny module.
It supports (G)FSK, BPSK, (G)MSK, and LoRa modulations, and is FCC, CE certified. Grove - LoRa-E5 features extremely compacted size, ultra-low power consumption, low cost, and amazing performance.
- 20 x 40 mm
- Voltage Supply: 3.3V / 5V
- Power Output: Up to +20 dBm at 3.3 V
- Working Frequency: 868 MHz / 915 MHz
- Protocol: LoRaWAN
- Sensitivity: -116.5 ~ -136 dBm
- Modulation: LoRa, (G)FSK, (G)MSK and BPSK
- Current: Only 60uA in sleep mode
- Working Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C