Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove compatible interface
- 16-Bit digital output with I2C at 400 kHz
- Based on the 3x4 array of filtered photodiodes
- Programmable interrupt function with user-defined upper and lower threshold settings
The Grove - I2C Color Sensor V2 is based on the color sensor TCS34725FN with a digital output I2C. It features a 3x4 array of filtered photodiodes and 16-bits analog-to-digital converters, it can detect the color chromaticity of ambient light or the color of objects.
- 4 red filters
- 4 green filters
- 4 blue filters
- 4 no filter (clear)
With the synchronization input pin, external pulsed light source can provide precise synchronous conversion control.
- 1 x Grove - I2C Color Sensor V2
- 1 x Grove Cable
- 42mm x 23mm x 10mm
- Weight: G.W 10.4g
- Supply Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to 85℃
- Interface: I2C